Friday, December 21, 2018

11




______




"Winter Sunset with the Hollywood Sign"
oil on canvas
8" x 8"

The views from the studio are beyond amazing but it's easy to take them for granted day after day. There was one evening last week that was stunning. I painted this from the studio then referred to the photo that I took for color.

Ann
______

__

_____________


' Sentinel '


I sit here now because it is my place to.
 To watch over.

I am their companion
My loyalty has earned their loyalty
I seek their affection that they may be fulfilled
Not for me do I do these things
Their joy is my satisfaction
Doubt, unkindness, and indifference, I have not
I do not hesitate
I am their companion

I sit her now because it is my place to....

jim

_______________





No comments:

Post a Comment