Thursday, December 20, 2018

Ten!





_____


_________


"Mia's Farmers' Market Radishes"
oil in canvas
8"x 10"

While I was deep in thought about why I am painting and what I am painting, Mia came home from New York where the farmers' markets aren't so bountiful. She left these on the counter. Opps. I couldn't stop looking at them. 
They went to the studio with me this morning and came back on the train in much worse shape. 
John Lincoln - "when you see ART you can't stop looking at it"

Ann

_________


___


' Pastel Reflection '

This project is inspiring me to look more closely at everything
as I pass through the day. I have chosen to emphasize that more tightly
focused look here, rather than one more conventional.
This is a reflection in a local beaver pond. Cropped in, but no other
processing. 

Olympia WA

And congratulations on Day Ten of this project to my partner here,
Ann, for her idea, commitment and expression. 

jim
____________






No comments:

Post a Comment